Wednesday 30 June 2010

Illustration Friday - Satellite

This week's topic at Illustration Friday is "Satellite". I didn't have time to do any fresh illustrations but I didn't want to miss out this chance to post some of my old drawings as I'm very much a "moon person" and I love the following drawings.

Here they are:


This one was illustrated for a short story of mine which was inspired after an injury I had back in 2005. The original story is in the following link but it is in Turkish...

 http://fablamaca.blogspot.com/2007/12/karanlk-sokak.html

Following illustrations are from the same short story I wrote in 2008 and it was inspired by one of my dreams (maybe a nightmare) about the bad things happening in my country (Turkey) and a lady was telling me it was about to be too late... Again you can visit following the link to see the original story but it is in Turkish...


http://fablamaca.blogspot.com/2008/05/ayn-anda-benim-lkemde.html


So that's it for this week's illustraions.

Thanks for watching!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails