Thursday 10 June 2010

The Tartan Trickster

The reason I publish this post is helping out an old friend. (Actually we are not friends. I just watched his show more than a few times in London and Edinburgh. Anyway.)

If you are a good follower (I know you are!) you might know, I posted a video here via YouTube, long ago. 9.October.2008, to be exact. That video was starring a marvelous street artist, a magician, a trickster, James James aka The Tartan Trickster! (Applause!)

Let's have a look at this remarkable show again:


Spectacular, isn't it? I watched many shows on streets. Do you know what the most important thing in this business is? Making people laugh! It's all about that and audience's laugh makes a show great. James obviously know that better than anyone.

Anyway, James send me a message couple days ago and asked me if I could advertise his new blog under my YouTube video. I thought "I can do better than that" and here I am. Sharing this information with you and helping an old friend.

There is the link you need to click on it:


You have to go and watch this guy live! I'm sure you can get some information on his blog about where to catch him but as I know he is a regular in Covent Garden. He says "Don't walk away. If you don't have any money, just come forward and shake my hand." But he is being too polite. After the show go forward with at least a fiver in your hand, ok?

I've done my job. The rest is yours.

Have fun,
it's the only way;

fab

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yes, Spectacular:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails