Friday 1 January 2010

worQshop by Kasia

Hello everyone.

The first post of new year is going to be a short one. Just to show appreciation and wish the best of luck to an experienced blogger for her brand new and fresh blog: worQshop by Kasia!


It seems like worQshop is going to be a great place to see excellent craft work, smashing scrapbooking products and even just to seek inspiration. I deeply support this young Polish blogger on her new challenge and I'm truly happy that undoubtly she'll find more follower as she started to write in English.

All the best;
fab

1 comment:

Kasia said...

heyo Fab, thanks for your comment, post and support :)
It's really great, I've seen that there're some people from Turkey checking my blog now :D
Thanks also for my awesome banner!
muhtesem! (or whatever)
xxx

Related Posts with Thumbnails