Tuesday 21 December 2010

Illustration Friday - Mail

This week Illustration Friday is seeking for illustrations around the topic "Mail".

Although "mail" has a very large meaning, first thing came to my mind was the poor envelopes which carries the precious letters in themselves,  shiled themselves to protect them, go from one hand to another until reaching the destination and at the end just to be murdered gruesomely!

I want to dedicate this post to all envelopes, who served their owner with their lives.

For all envelopes:

an envelope's tragedy
Thanks for watching;
fab

4 comments:

Rabbit Town Art said...

Oh no! A letter opener! I laughed after seeing this illustration then realized that the letters were about to suffere a gruesome fate. Great concept and a cool style!

fab said...

Wow! Thank you so much for your beautiful comment. I'm glad you like it.

Malika said...

well done! I love your idea about the brave envelopes..great fun to look at it.

ketepo said...

eheh!I swear never thought about something like a mail tragedy ..! cool =]

Related Posts with Thumbnails