Thursday 11 February 2010

Grey's Anatomy Season 5 Bloopers

If you know me a little bit, it generally means that you know that I love Grey's Anatomy! I even wrote about it in this blog long ago. 8.March.2007 to be exact. (Link to the past!) That writing is in Turkish I'm afraid, long before I started to write in English.


For my English readers, I was talking about Grey's Anatomy's amazingly complicated story around a teaching hospital and Grey's 5 interns who are in the centre of the story. If you watch Grey's Anatomy, you know what I'm talking about. You know dark and twisted sisters, you know 007, you know stevens and karev. It's not all, you must also know "the nazi", McDreamy and also McSteamy and so on. If you don't (but you like watching tv shows) you must do something about it because you miss a lot!

There is a useful link for all tv show freaks (like me):

http://www.cucirca.com/

Start watching Grey's Anatomy because it's seriously good. "Seriously!"

If you don't want to watch, FINE! 

In U.S. the 6th season is on air right know and if you are new around here, you have plenty to watch! How cool!

However, advertising Grey's Anatomy is not the purpose of this writing after all. I recently watched a video (thanks to Kash) from Grey's Anatomy and I hadn't laughed that much for a long time. If you are a Grey's Anatomy lover, I'm sure you'll enjoy this bloopers video. If you've never watched Grey's, probably it won't make any sense. Perhaps you can watch a few seasons and come back...

O.K. No more words. There is the video. Have fun!



--------------------------------------------

Beni tanıyan hemen herkes, Grey's Anatomy dizisini ne çok sevdiğimi bilir. (Bilmeyenler de böylece öğrenmiş oldu.) Uzun zaman önce burada belirtmiştim hatta hayranlığımı: (Geçmişe bağlan!)

Bu arada daha önce Grey's Anatomy izlememiş ancak benim yazılarımı okuyarak içinde birden bire inanılmaz bir istek uyanan okuyucular yada her türlü diziye meraklı olan okuyucular için faydalı bir link de vereceğim. Buyrun:

http://www.cucirca.com/

Geçenlerde Grey's Anatomy'nin çekim hatalarının olduğu bir video izledim ve açıkçası uzun zamandır bu kadar gülmemiştim. Eğer siz de Grey's Anatomy hayranıysanız, hoşunuza gideceğinden hiç şüphem yok. Bunun yanında diziyi hiç izlemediyseniz, pek bir anlam ifade edeceğini sanmıyorum. Bir kaç sezon izleyip geri gelebilirsiniz belki...

Video yukarıda. Keyfinize bakın. İyi eğlenceler!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

İki dili birden (bazen google çeviriside dahil 3:)) bir içerik içerisinde kullanmanı seviyorum.

Katrin said...

I was here ;) and I love it!! seriously :D

Malika said...

great fun! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails